10 Woodland Hill, Perth-Andover, New Brunswick E7H 5H5
Phone 506.273.7100 - Fax 506.273.7200
Ways to Give
1. Cheque - This can be made payable to Perth-Andover Hotel Dieu
Foundation. They can be dropped of in person at the Administration
Office (contact is Brian), or mailed to 10 Woodland Hill,
Perth-Andover, NB E7H 5H5
2. In memoriam donation - Gift in memory of a loved one. A donation to the Perth-Andover Hotel Dieu Foundation in memory of a loved one or friend is a meaningful way for you to express your sympathy. The Foundation will send a card to the bereaved family acknowledging your thoughtful gesture and you will receive a tax receipt and thank you from the Foundation. The amount of your donation is kept strictly confidential. Memorial cards are available at local funeral homes and at the hospital.
By leaving a gift in your will (bequest to Perth-Andover Hotel Dieu Foundation, you will continue to care for health in your community and health for your loved ones. Besides the opportunity to assist your local hospital, there are other benefits to leaving a gift this way.
* Your gift will not affect your cash flow today
* Your gift is considered a charitable donation and your estate will receive a tax credit that your executor may use to offset any taxes owing on your income tax return.
We strongly recommend that you seek financial and legal advice to
ensure your financial goals are considered and your planned gift is
tailored to your circumstances.
4. Gift of life insurance - a life insurance policy with the Pert-Andover Hotel Dieu Foundation as beneficiary is a creative way to ensure long term financial strength and may be an option to consider.
© Hotel Dieu of St. Joseph Foundation, All rights reserved